India’s First Of Its Kind Street Print Workshop Is Coming To Delhi @ This Mall!
Source as: DforDelhi
For the first time in India a whirlwind of artsy techniques is coming to Delhi! Have you ever painted a frame using print making machines? Imagine using this –
To create paintings as beautiful as this –
30 Second Window:
- So, here’s the deal guys, DLF Promenade is hosting a street paint workshop! And it’s calling some really amazing painters to town to showcase their work.
- And of course, teach you the methods of painting using a print machine. In fact, customers can also buy some of the artists’ paintings and have the print on fabric and make tee-shirt or bags out of it.
- Live paintings by 5 amazing painters will be the highlight on 14th and 15th August! And the schedule looks something like this –
Sanjeev Mandal, Harpal Singh, Sanjay Kumar and Amit Dutt will paint live on 14th August. And only, Md. Aslam Hussain will show his skills on the 15th!
- The Independence Day celebration will also include an art exhibition that will feature 14 paintings by 6 different and incredibly skilful artists.
- The paintings will be on canvas of size – 2ft x 3ft from 10th to 16th August!
- That you block your dates for the event and kowtow with the best of the best painters in town right now!
In the meanwhile, do check out their Facebook page here.